Tuesday 22 April 2008

I haven't forgotten you...

I haven't forgotten to finish blogging about our London trip, I have just been really busy. Here are a few random pics from my recently acquired "London- Bex's Camera" file. Thanks for taking such great pictures Becky!

Above and below are pictures from Madame Tussuad's Wax Museum. Do you see how many people are crammed in there? It was insane. I would NOT recommend going there on a cold weekend afternoon. There a were a few fun parts like straightening Sir Winston Churchill's bow tie, but I stand by my decision to never, ever go there again.
You may recall I whined about how cold it was at Hampton Court? Here is a picture of me trying to warm my nose near the one heating register we found in the entire place. You will notice that I am wearing a toque and scarf indoors. Yes, it was that cold.
Running though the maze at Hampton Court was fun- and it helped get the blood flowing again.
Yay! Someone remembered to take a picture of the front of the castle!
Thanks for reading- hopefully you'll get the "Sunday Update" soon. If not, I at least promise to put on more random photos!

No comments: