Friday 29 June 2007

I blame my parents...

First of all, I am considering revoking Keith's blog-writing priviledges. Apparently we need some ground rules about tattling. :) As for the rest...

Years ago in my childhood, preparation for family trips included not only packing every possible item that we might need, but also cleaning the house from top to bottom so that it would be clean when you came home. I thoroughly disliked this tradition, and yet yesterday I found myself scrubbing the stovetop and washing every single piece of laundry in sight as well as other random tasks around the house. Yeesh. So for my present hyperactive, attention deficit state I blame my mother. The tendancy to speed, which I have mostly subdued, has clearly been inherited from my father so maybe I should just forward this ticket to him!

Anyways, I am now about 98% packed and ready to go. The last bit will happen tomorrow morning; we leave Lethbridge by 9am. Yay!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

bon voyage
A certain cat says Hi and Godspeed in all your wanderings :)