Sunday 15 June 2014

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to my favourite Dads! 


Keith is so involved with both Daniel and Sophie, and they absolutely adore him in return.  Daniel could hardly fall asleep last night because he was so excited about Father's Day (and Eggs Benedict for breakfast).

One of the upsides to not blogging for a long time is that I have lots of pictures to choose from!


I love how these family pics from the fall capture the twinkle in my Dad's eyes.  All children love my Dad, especially my own.


And I don't want to leave out my brother-in-law, Justin, although he probably wishes I would.  Ha, like he reads this!  Mom, shh, don't tell.  Anyway, Justing is another great Dad in the family and we are blessed to know him.  Now if we could just get those other two guys on the marriage and daddy track...


No comments: