Friday 4 November 2011

Oops, I did it again

Wow, am I behind on posting on this blog. You probably aren't even checking it anymore. Sorry! On the upside, we've been busy enjoying a beautiful fall here. But I guess I should finish with how we spent the second half of the summer...


During August we got to spend a week in Banff courtesy of Keith's needing to attend a conference. Thankfully my Mom was able to join us as well so while Keith went to meetings during the day, I had help wandering around the Banff and Canmore area with the two little ones. We went up a day early so that Keith could enjoy a few of the sights too. A big highlight for everyone was going up the Sulpher Mountain Gondola on a beautiful, clear day & hiking to the weather station at the top.




Sophie seemed to enjoy the Gondolas too, but she probably won't remember this trip.



Looking back to the gondola station.




We made it! Daniel even hiked almost the whole way by himself.



Daniel & his Dad are big fans of gondolas. We headed to the Lake Louise one a day later!



This last photo was taken at the Bow Falls down in the Banff townsite.

No comments: