Tuesday 7 December 2010

Daniel's first bike

My apologies for not keeping up with the blog this fall. We have been even busier than usual around here. Here are a few pictures of Daniel and his first bike which we got him this fall for his 2nd birthday. You might notice that it has no wheels- it is a balance bike which is meant to be sat on and propelled by pushing with the feet.



At first he was most interested in the bell. Daniel would not get on the bike the first time he encountered it.



A week or so later, we came home from somewhere and Daniel wanted to try riding his bike. He sat on it for a minute or less and then decided he wanted off. Perhaps in the spring... ;)




1 comment:

Philippines Tourism said...

I remember my first bike, I had the same expression on my face as my son when he received his first bike! This was a great post!