Tuesday 1 September 2009

Casualties of the Move

We are all moved in now! Boxes unpacked and recycled, pictures on the walls, cupboards baby-proofed. Just one big problem- no sign of the camera anywhere. I remember putting it in my purse just before the big move, knowing it was too small and important to be tossed into a box. I am certain I pulled it out here at the new house, set it on a counter, thinking we would likely take a picture or two of the moving in process. And yet, it is nowhere to be found. We have searched high and low in places likely and unlikely. To no avail. It has simply disappeared. If I did I have it in my possesion, I would post here pictures of Daniel helping his Dad & Uncle Stephen put together shelves, learning to stick out his tongue, grinning through his four teeth, and dancing with his Dad at the end of the school day. But I don't, and you will just have to imagine. Sorry.

The other thing we lost? Baby nail clippers. Which you probably don't care about nearly as much.

No comments: