Wednesday 20 May 2009

Action shot

Before the picture was taken, Daniel was sitting facing me and jabbering away. Stella the cat came up and laid down right behind him, up against his back so that I could see her face to the right of him and her tail to the left. Daniel, looking down, also saw her tail, twitching oh so close. As I picked up my camera, thinking what a cute shot this would be, Daniel continued to be mesmerized by her tail and Stella was looking up at him appreciating the adoration.

Just as I pushed down the "take picture" button, Daniel grabbed Stella's tail and held tight as she jumped up and caused him to spin like a top. There was a bit of squawking, and then she stared at him like she couldn't beleive he had just done that. His face held a similar expression. Stella decided to nap elsewhere.





No comments: