Sunday 30 December 2007

October Blur

I covered a lot of kilometres in the fall, travelling to Vermilion, Oregon and Winnipeg. Here are some pictures from the trip to Oregon to my cousin, Katie's, wedding.Me & "little" brother Steve
My whole family was there except my sister Melissa, so we substituted little cousin Melissa and Erica joined in too.
The Canadian Snelgrove Division. And Jesse. :)
When we arrived, we discovered that we were the immigrant labour crew. We prepared a lot of food, then transported it.
What an efficient team!
Mom, Dad, & littlest brother Kellen
Steve & Katie doing a victory lap around the reception.
Sorry about the sideways pic; thought I had straightened it out earlier! The centre pieces were real and had a very lovely smell. We Canadians, not able to sneak them back home, treated our hotel to our share of the decorations afterwards.

I should have posted these before the Halloween ones, but hey, shouldn't you be happy that I am blogging at all?


No comments: